1. The website www.nuancesdavenir.fr is run by Nuances d’Avenir with the address:
38 rue Servan
With regard to the processing of personal data, the Administrator can be contacted in writing at the address of the registered office or by email: email@example.com.
2. The site performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour as follows:
a. by voluntarily entering information in the forms.
b. by storing cookies (so-called « cookies ») on terminal equipment.
Information about the forms
1. The site collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. The site may also store information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The data in the form shall not be made available to third parties other than with the user’s consent.
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to make contact or to reply to a message.
5. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of contacting and answering questions and making improvements to the website.
6. Personal data may be transferred to other entities with whom we cooperate, in particular to entities conducting postal, courier and transport activities; entities enabling us to perform remote payment operations; state authorities or other entities authorised by law to perform obligations incumbent on us; entities cooperating with us, providing us with services on the basis of commission agreements, e.g. IT service providers, law firms, however, these entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
7. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to enable contact.
8. You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data: to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data; to object; to data portability; to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time where the processing is based on the consent you have given (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent). You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data on the basis of legitimate interest. We will stop processing your data for this purpose unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for us to do so which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data is necessary for us to possibly establish, assert or defend claims.
9. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. We will cease processing your data for this purpose if you exercise this right.
10. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
11. Your data will not be transferred to a third country.